An increase in followers prompts me to give out a casual reminder that I do indeed take commissions.
I’ve got info on my blog (can’t link on mobile but I believe it’s fairly obvious) or you can feel free to throw me your own price and I’ll give you an example. This is currently my only income so I will work for just about any price and draw anything that is not too explicit. Thank you for following and thanks for looking.
Ask me about my OCs ► Character Flaws!
Toss some numbers in my inbox and the character I should answer them for.
1. What is one thing others might find intolerable about them?
2. Do they have any annoying quirks? If so, what are they?
3. Name one or more of their bad habits.
4. Any addictions? (Food, sex, drugs/alcohol, shopping, power/control, etc.)
5. What is one thing they do that can negatively affect their relationship with friends?
6. Their romantic relationships?
7. What is the biggest mistake they’ve ever made?
8. What mistake(s) do they continue to make/have not learned from?
9. Name some of their major physical shortcomings.
10. Some of their emotional shortcomings?
11. What are their intellectual shortcomings?
12. At least one thing that they tend to overreact to.
13. In what ways might they be overly negative and/or pessimistic?
14. Is there anything they are too optimistic about?
15. How might they be ignorant or prejudiced?
16. Do they have any behaviors and/or beliefs that cannot be adequately justified?
17. When would they be too judgmental of someone or something?
18. Are they ever a pushover about something? If so, how?
19. Is there anything they refuse to budge on? What are they stubborn about?
20. What is a self-inflicted misery of theirs? (i.e. something they perpetuate themselves)
Doodling out some old ideas I never got around to. Also serves as style practice for my comic.. which is taking longer than expected due to unforeseen problems outside of my control.
The song inspiration and words are from All These Lives by DAUGHTRY.
Just so you guys know; I tried applying a webcomic theme to my comic’s blog and spent like twenty minutes tweaking it before deciding I didn’t like it and spending another twenty minutes trying to figure out how to get it back to its original set it up.
S’all good now, though.
I'VE BEEN OFF TUMBLR FOR A WHILE AND I COME BACK TO SEE THIS NEW(maybe i don't know if he's actually new) OC GOLDEN BOI??? FUCK CAN I PLEASE DRAW FANART I LOVE IT
forkbrows said to slashchimerawolf: ok i went through the tag and maybe i’ve been off tumblr for longer than i thought he’s not that new but STILL
OMG. Yeah man he’s been around a while but holy Fazoli’s of course you can draw him?? I’d cry LIKE A BABY. BRO YOU DONT GOTTA ASK TO DRAW ME THINGS I CRY AND SHAKE WITH JOY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT YOU’RE WAY TOO KIND STOP IT
My only rule about drawing me something is if you draw one of my characters you have to let me see it and cry over how magnificent it is. It’s only fair.
I’m drawing on a canvas 4x the size I normally work with and honestly I am loving every second of it. I’ll have to resize it down at the end, but it makes the lineart look so much cleaner. Looking forward to finishing this, but I may not get to it until tomorrow. :P
I honestly don’t draw John enough haha. Also.. It’s.. weird having two characters named John.